18th September 2018, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Private Sector for MCom(Tourism Administration) postgraduate in Maharashtra?

I have done MCom(Tourism Administration) and now I am looking for the job in Private Sector. So, I would like to know about the companies which are going to provide me the job according to my qualification anywhere in Maharashtra.

2nd March 2023, 12:20 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Job opportunities in Private Sector for MCom(Tourism Administration) postgraduate in Maharashtra?

There are several private sector companies in Maharashtra that may offer job opportunities for candidates with an MCom in Tourism Administration degree. Some of the potential job roles and companies to consider include:

Tour Operator or Travel Agency: companies that specialize in organizing tours and travel packages for tourists, such as Thomas Cook, Cox & Kings, MakeMyTrip, Yatra, and ClearTrip.

Hotel or Resort Management: companies that manage hotels and resorts, such as The Taj Group, The Oberoi Group, Marriott International, and InterContinental Hotels Group.

Event Management: companies that plan and execute events, such as weddings, conferences, and exhibitions, such as Wizcraft, Percept, DNA Networks, and Fountainhead Entertainment.

Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs): companies or agencies that promote and market tourism destinations, such as Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation (MTDC), Maharashtra Tourism Promotion Board (MTPB), and Incredible India.

Cruise Lines: companies that operate and manage cruise ships, such as Royal Caribbean International, Norwegian Cruise Line, and Carnival Cruise Line.

You can also consider applying for relevant job openings on various job portals such as Naukri, Indeed, Monster, and LinkedIn.

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, M.Com, NET Qualified
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?