24th August 2019, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in the Private Sector through BE(Mechatronics Engineering) course?

I am looking forward to studying BE(Mechatronics Engineering) course. I want to know that after completing this course, what would be the job opportunities for me in the private sector? If anyone of you did this course and knows about the opportunities then please share with me.

28th August 2019, 05:41 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in the Private Sector through BE(Mechatronics Engineering) course?

Job opportunities in the Private Sector through BE(Mechatronics Engineering) course are as follows:-
Robotics
Nanotechnology
Automation
Oceanography
Transport
Oil & Gas
Aircraft Engineering
Biomedical Systems
28th August 2019, 05:46 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in the Private Sector through BE(Mechatronics Engineering) course?

Job opportunities in private sector through BE(Mechatronics Engineering) course:-

After completing mechatronics you can find opportunities primarily in electronics industry. You can also work in fields like automobile, manufacturing, gas and oil, mining, transport, defence, robotics, aerospace and aviation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?