13th August 2019, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in the Private Sector through BE(Aeronautical Engineering) course?

I am looking forward to studying BE(Aeronautical Engineering) course. I want to know that after completing this course, what would be the job opportunities for me in the private sector? If anyone of you did this course and knows about the opportunities then please share with me.

17th August 2019, 06:29 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in the Private Sector through BE(Aeronautical Engineering) course?

Job opportunities in private sector through BE(Aeronautical Engineering) course:-

Aerospace designer checker
Aircraft production manager
Assistant aircraft engineer
Assistant technical officer
Consultants
Graduate engineer trainee
Mechanical design engineer
Systems engineer
Thermal design engineer.
17th August 2019, 07:24 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in the Private Sector through BE(Aeronautical Engineering) course?

Job opportunities in private sector through BE( Aeronautical Engineering )course:-

Systems Engineer
Thermal Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer
Graduate Engineer Trainee
Consultants
Assistant Technical Officer
Assistant Aircraft Engineer
Aircraft Production Manager
Aerospace Designer Checker.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?