15th August 2011, 03:15 AM
hrtbrk

Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?

hello;
sir ..i am in 5 sem of my C.S engineering..n want to know jobs in government sector after my graduation frm C.S branch.also want to know ..the type of work one have to do when selected..n also want to know that is it true .that private sector has more earning than government sector in case of computer science...plz request to give the answers in descriptive way n according to latest updates . i wil b really thankful....

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  2. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  3. Job in government sector or private sector after GNM in private?
  4. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  5. What are the job opportunities available for me in private and government sector after completion of BCA course?
  6. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  7. How to get job as a fresher if there is very less demand in private sector? -- [New]
  8. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  9. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  10. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  11. What career I can take up after completion of B.Com course?
  12. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  13. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  15. Should I prefer jobs in private IT sector or in government sector?
  16. Whether Private Sector is better than Government Sector for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  17. Which is the best private job under health sector?
  18. Best option between government job and private job?
11th October 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?

what are the job opportunities for IT students in govt.sector?
8th February 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?

sir, i am doing my engg in final sem, after my education completes what are the jobs to me and iam getting low marks. please help me, and guide me.
27th April 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to get IT jobs in government sector? after completing 1 year job in IT
1st June 2012, 01:46 AM
Radhakrishna143

hello;
sir ..i am in 5 sem of my C.S engineering..n want
to know jobs in government sector after my
graduation frm C.S branch.also want to know ..the
type of work one have to do when selected..n also
want to know that is it true .that private sector has more earning than government sector in case of
computer science...plz request to give the
answers in descriptive way n according to latest
updates . i wil b really thankful....
24th June 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

SIR WHAT ARE THE JOB OPPORTUNITIES AFTER COMPLETING ENGINEERING IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION IN GOVT. SECTOR?
24th June 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

SIR WHAT ARE THE JOB OPPORTUNITIES AFTER COMPLETION OF ENGINEERING IN ECE IN GOVT. SECTOR?
3rd June 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i am in B.E course nw and pursuing computer science.....
what should i do after the complition of my bachlor degree.....
do ms in us or m tech in india....
plz ans me .....
i wil b very thankful to u....
19th June 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

sir, i m having 50% marks in B.E. Of EC stream. I also have a valid and good Gate score. May i apply for psu's with 50% marks.???
If not, what are other options for me and which are private company hiring through gate score???
Please reply soon.......
25th April 2014, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i am in 6th sem of c.s engineering and i want to know jobs in goverment sector after my graduatin .... and also want to know can i get job in b.s.f that mean job available in b.s.f for the c.s branch or not ......pls request give to the answer in descriptive way....
i will be really thankfull.
5th May 2014, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Can a student apply for admission to BA mass com.after completing 3years diploma in cse
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?