8th December 2019, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Job oriented courses available for BSc Microbiology Honours student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I don't think that I have a great scope as I am studying Microbiology Honours in BSc. I want to know after completing my BSc, which are the job oriented courses I can do? Please tell me immediately.

10th December 2019, 06:03 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Job oriented courses available for BSc Microbiology Honours student?

Job oriented courses available for BSc Microbiology Honours student are given below:-

1. Bachelor of Science (Honours) Physics.
2. Bachelor of Science (Honours) Biotechnology.
3. Bachelor of Science (Honours) Botany.
4. Bachelor of Science (Honours) Mathematics.
5. Bachelor of Science (Honours)Agriculture.
6. Bachelor of Science (Honours) Food Science and Technology.

You may visit the website www.allduniv.ac.in for more information

Phone: 0532 246 1083

Address: Senate House, University Road, Old Katra, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh 211002
17th December 2019, 08:43 AM
Sreerag. K

Default Re: Job oriented courses available for BSc Microbiology Honours student?

The scope of Microbiology is general study of different microorganisms. After obtaining your Bachelor's degree one can specialized in different areas for post doctoral degree in Mycology, Virology or one of pathogenic microorganisms. The other route is to get employment in either industrial or clinical microbiology
Bachelor of Science (Honours) Physics.
2. Bachelor of Science (Honours) Biotechnology.
3. Bachelor of Science (Honours) Botany.
4. Bachelor of Science (Honours) Mathematics.
5. Bachelor of Science (Honours)Agriculture.
6. Bachelor of Science (Honours) Food Science and Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?