15th March 2015, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Journalism & Mass Communication and Statistics offered in B.A. at University of Kota?

Hello,
I want to get admission in University of Kota.
I want to choose either Journalism and Mass Communication
or Statistics in B.A. So, kindly tell me both the courses
provides by this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  2. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  3. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Courses available after completing B.A course?
  5. Where to do phd research in journalism and mass communication?
  6. List of government colleges in Pune?
  7. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  8. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  9. Can I study M.E or MBA after completion of UG course?
  10. Can I appear in NET exam after doing Master degree in MAss Communication & Journalism through distance education from Guwahati University?
  11. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  12. Can I apply for M.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication being a diploma holder?
  13. Best colleges in Delhi for BJMC?
  14. Top college for Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication in Mumbai?
  15. PhD Journalism & Mass Communication or Media Studies from Anna University?
  16. Government colleges in Delhi for M.Phil or PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication?
  17. Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication and Journalism for undergraduate students in India?
  18. Detailed information and list of universities which offer PG Diploma in Media Relations course for B.Sc(Mass Communication & Journalism) graduate?
17th March 2015, 05:25 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Journalism & Mass Communication and Statistics offered in B.A. at University of Kota?

I am sorry to say you that "University of Kota" is not offering B.A. in Journalism and Mass Communication or B.A. in Statistics. Following are some of the B.A. courses, which are offered by University of Kota.

->Drawing & Painting
->Economics
->English Literature
->Geography
->Hindi Literature
->History
->Home Science
->Music
->Political Science
->Psychology
->Public Administration
->Rajasthani
->Sanskrit
->Sindhi
->Sociology
->Urdu
->Physical Education

To know about the other courses, which are offered by University of Kota, you can visit following link
http://www.uok.ac.in/courses-offered...niversity.html

If you are interested to pursue B.A. in Journalism and Mass Communication or B.A. in Statistics course, you should look for another university or college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?