15th March 2015, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management at Ahmedabad is possible if completed 12th Science from Mumbai?

Hello everyone,
I have completed my 12th Science from CBSE board and have secured 72% marks with 89 in English. I want to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Gujarat. But I have completed my 12th from Mumbai. So, I can study in Ahmedabad or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  2. Is it good to study Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Science student?
  3. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  4. Whether a Bachelor of Arts student is eligible to study Master of Hotel Management?
  5. List of colleges I can get seat for M.Sc. Chemistry with a rank of 1868?
  6. Application form of CET for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management for Diploma holder?
  7. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  8. Best course to study graduation related to Arts subject?
  9. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I get admission in Bachelor's degree if completed Hotel Management Diploma course?
  11. Best colleges to do hotel management? What is the fee structure and the admission process? I have given the 12th standard in science
  12. List of top institutes for doing IHM in India ?
  13. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad to 12th student? How can I get admission?
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged? -- [New]
  15. Is B.Sc(Hotel Management) equivalent to Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  16. Is bachelor preparatory program eligible for admission in BSc hotel management
  17. Can I do graduation in Hotel Management after passing 12th science stream? Can I get admission in IHM Dadar without answering IIT JEE? What is the fee structure in IHM Dadar and Mumbai?
  18. How to do hotel management after passing 12th science?
17th March 2015, 04:43 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management at Ahmedabad is possible if completed 12th Science from Mumbai?

Yes, you can get admission in "Bachelor of Hotel Management" course in any Hotel management colleges of Ahmedabad, even if you have completed your 12th standard in Mumbai. To get admission in any college, first you should visit that college to know about the admission procedure, if there is any entrance exam, you have to qualify that entrance exam. If there is no entrance exam, you can directly apply for admission by submitting your application along with following documents.
1. 12th standard pass certificate
2. Transfer certificate
3. Bonafide
After completing this procedure, you will get admission in any Hotel management college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?