18th February 2023, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Lasik operation is permissible for Railway ASM job?

My eye sight is -3.50 for both eyes and if I took lasik operation than,i am eligible for railway asm job. I also want to know that how they got knowledge that any candidate had done lasik operation, is there is any test through they track the lasik operation if candidate had done before

24th February 2023, 04:21 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Lasik operation is permissible for Railway ASM job?

There is no prejudice in the employment process at the railway that would make someone who has had LASIK surgery ineligible or ineligible for the position. So, Lasik operation is permissible for the Railway ASM job.

24th February 2023, 10:12 PM
Antonio 2023

Default Re: Lasik operation is permissible for Railway ASM job?

Yes it is permissible. LASIK (laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis) surgery is a safe and effective procedure to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. Many people who have had LASIK surgery have improved their vision and quality of life.

It is best to consult with the relevant authorities or medical professionals regarding the requirements for Railway ASM (Assistant Station Master) job and any specific medical conditions that may affect eligibility.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?