18th February 2023, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

After diploma automobile engineer can I study Marine engineer?

Hi. Now I'm studying diploma automobile engineer 1st year. After I'm finishing this course can I join marine engineer? Am I eligible?

23rd February 2023, 12:28 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: After diploma automobile engineer can I study Marine engineer?

Yes. After finishing a diploma in automobile engineering you are eligible for pursuing a Marine engineering course. There are many work opportunities you will get after earning this course.
24th February 2023, 10:04 AM
Antonio 2023

Default Re: After diploma automobile engineer can I study Marine engineer?

Yes, you can study marine engineering after obtaining a diploma in automobile engineering, but you may need to complete additional qualifications and prerequisites to pursue this career path. To become a marine engineer, you typically need to earn a bachelor's degree in marine engineering or a related field and obtain certifications and licenses from regulatory bodies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?