18th February 2023, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Civil engineer after B.Com?

Is it possible to become a civil engineer after completion of B.Com? If anyone have any idea about becoming civil engineer after B.com then please share the knowledge. This can help me to become a civil engineer and fulfill my dreams.

24th February 2023, 03:06 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to become a Civil engineer after B.Com?

Civil engineering course admissions are available through national, state, or university-level entrance exams like JEE, EAMCET, BITSAT, etc. You must sit the entrance exam and pass it to be admitted to the Civil Engineering program.
24th February 2023, 09:34 PM
Antonio 2023

Default Re: How to become a Civil engineer after B.Com?

To become a civil engineer, you need to have a strong foundation in mathematics, physics, and engineering principles. While a B.Com degree does not provide this background, you can still pursue a career in civil engineering.

You can enroll in a Bachelor's degree program in civil engineering after completing your B.Com degree. This program typically takes four years to complete and provides a solid foundation in civil engineering principles, including structures, mechanics, and materials.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?