25th August 2016, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

List of best graduation courses to do after completion of 12th standard?

I have completed my 2 now I want to do graduation then tell me what courses I can do? List of best graduation courses to do after completion of 12th standard? Can you please provide me the information on the courses which would be best to take? Thank you!

25th August 2016, 06:39 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best graduation courses to do after completion of 12th standard?

As you have mentioned above that you have completed your 10+2 and you are looking for the best courses to opt for doing your graduation so, regarding your query I have listed below some of the best professional courses for you. After completion of any of these courses you can find jobs easily with high salary.

After your 12th you can go for Fashion Designing course, Hotel Management course, these courses are very demanding nowadays and has great career options ahead.

You can pursue LLB course, if you are a girl you can go for Nursing courses. Journalism is also a good option for you.

Chartered Accountancy and Cost Accountancy are another good courses for you, these courses are conducted by the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICWAI).

You can opt for engineering courses like:

> Civil Engineering.

> Chemical Engineering.

> Automobile Engineering.

> Marine Engineering.

> Aeronautical Engineering etc.

If you are an arts student the here are some of the courses for you to pursue in your graduation:

> BA (Honours in Sociology).

> BA (Honours in History).

> BA (Media & Communication).

> BA (Psychology).

> BA in Mass Communication (BMC) etc.

If you are a science student you can move forward with these courses:

> B.Sc (Electronics Media).

> B.Sc (Hospitality Studies).

> B.Sc Fashion Technology.

> B.Sc in Interior Design etc.

At the end I would like to say is, that there are many courses available which leads to a successful career. So, choose a course in which you are interested and move forward with your full dedication towards it.
25th August 2016, 09:02 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best graduation courses to do after completion of 12th standard?

All the courses are good none of the course is bad it all depends upon your interest in the respective course.

So, kindly select course according to your interest without coming in any rumor about better career scope and placement. Some of available courses are :-

Bachelor of Arts.

Bachelor of Commerce.

Bachelor of Science.

Bachelor of Technology.

Bachelor of Computer Application.

Bachelor of Law.

Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.

There are many more the eligibility to get admission in course varies upon stream in 10+2. So, check your eligibility as according to course you select.
25th August 2016, 09:18 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

There are alot of graduation course available for you after completion of your 12th class. Some of the best courses for you are given below.

1. Bachelor of Technology

2. Bachelor of commerce

3. Bachelor of business administration

4. Bachelor of Art

5. Bachelor of science

6. Bachelor of computer administration

MANY MORE
26th August 2016, 01:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 2 now I want to do graduation then tell me what courses I can do? List of best graduation courses to do after completion of 12th standard? Can you please provide me the information on the courses which would be best to take? Thank you!
After completing your 12th standard with PCM stream, you can apply for below given courses,

1.Engineering
2.B.Sc in Physics.
2.B.Sc in Chemistry.
3.B.Sc in Maths.
4.B.A Economics.
5.Interior Designing.
6.Fashion Designing.
7.Army.
8.Law.
9.Hospitality.
10.Mass Communication.
11.Architecture.
12.Journalism.
13.Aviation.
14.BBA.
15.CA,CS,etc.
16.BCA

After completing your 12th standard with PCB stream, you can apply for below given courses,

MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
BDS (Bachelors of Dental Science)
BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery)
B.Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
B.Tech. ( Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology)
BE in Environmental Engineering

List of graduation degree after 12th in commerce:-

Bachelor of Commerce

Bachelor of Commerce in Computers

CA

ICWA

CS

CFA

B.B.A

B.B.M

Bachelor of Commerce in Banking and Insurance

Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting and Finance

Bachelor of Commerce in Computer Application

Bachelor of Computer Application

Bachelor of Arts in Economics

Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Communication

Bachelor of Business Administration

Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours)

Bachelor of Business Studies

Bachelor of Business Management

Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) in Accounting and Finance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?