26th January 2019, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Bachelor of Optometry in Maharashtra? Procedure to secure admission?

Dear Sir, I want to study Bachelor of Optometry course anywhere in Maharashtra. I would like to know what are the colleges are there of Bachelor of Optometry course. And also tell me the procedure for admission.

1st February 2019, 09:10 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Bachelor of Optometry in Maharashtra? Procedure to secure admission?

List of colleges offering Bachelor of Optometry in Maharashtra:-

Bharati vidyapeeth, Pune, Maharashtra

Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune, Maharashtra

Dr. DY Patil Medical College, Bombay, Maharashtra

Mahatma Gandhi mission Institute of health sciences, Mumbai, Maharashtra

ITM Institute of health sciences, Nagpur, Maharashtra
1st February 2019, 10:19 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Bachelor of Optometry in Maharashtra? Procedure to secure admission?

List of colleges offering Bachelor of Optometry Maharashtra:-

Adarsh Paramedical Institute - Bhosari, Pune, Maharashtra

Adarsh Paramedical Institute - Deccan, Pune, Maharashtra

Adarsh Paramedical Institute - Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra

Dr. D. Y Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune, Maharashtra

Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune, Maharashtra

Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Admission process to study Bachelor of Optometry:-

Aspiring eligible candidates need to qualify a relevant entrance exam for admission to the course, such as the EYECET, which is a Centralised Common Entrance Test.
Another such test is the All India Institute of Medical Sciences( AIIMS) optometry test for admission to the course.
2nd February 2019, 02:48 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Here are some of the colleges in Maharashtra which offers Bachelor of Optometry course:

> Bharati Vidyapeeth (Maharashtra, ph - 020 2440 7100)

> Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth (Maharashtra, ph - 020 27805000)

> Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College (Maharashtra, ph - 022 27709218)

> ITM Institute of Health Sciences (Maharashtra, ph - 8433973151)

> Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences (Maharashtra, ph - 022 27432471)

You can contact the college at the given numbers and get the details of the admission process, because different colleges have different admission criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?