14th April 2018, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering BTech(Instrumentation Engineering) in Telangana? Cutoff marks required in EAMCET to get admission?

Hello, Can you please tell me how many BTech Instrumentation Engineering colleges are there in Telangana? What is the EAMCET ranking to get into it? Please tell me the cutoff rank. Also give me the list of good colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering B.Tech(Marine Engineering) in Karnataka? Cutoff marks required in CET to get admission?
  2. Marks required to get free seat in Telangana EAMCET Medical colleges?
  3. Cutoff marks required in EAMCET to get BSc(Agriculture) seat in Telangana?
  4. List of colleges offering admission in B.E.(CSE) for a candidate who has secured 128 marks in EAMCET?
  5. Required percentage of marks in HSC to get admission for B.Sc in Genetic Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in and around Chennai?
  6. Can i do Engineering in abroad without qualifying EAMCET?
  7. Can I get seat for B.Sc(Nursing) in any Government college with 166.25 marks in Telangana EAMCET?
  8. List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering Course in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Colleges offering Mechanical/Civil to a candidate with 182.75 marks in TNEA?
  10. Can I attempt EAMCET 2017 for the 3rd time? Maximum age limit for AP Medical EAMCET 2017?
  11. Cutoff marks required in TS-EAMCET to seat for B.Pharmacy counselling?
  12. Cutoff marks required in EAMCET to qualify for a candidate who has scored 784 marks in 12th?
  13. Eligibility to write EAMCET 2017 exam
  14. Cutoff marks required in AP-EAMCET to get BSc(Agriculture) admission in any Government college for an SC candidate? -- [New]
  15. Cutoff marks required to get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges for a candidate who have scored 71.8% marks in SSC
  16. List of Mining colleges offering admission through POLYCET in Telangana?
  17. Colleges offering BSc(Agriculture) in Telangana?
  18. Can I get admission in top 10 Engineering colleges with 53000 rank in Telangana EAMCET?
27th May 2018, 06:50 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering BTech(Instrumentation Engineering) in Telangana? Cutoff marks required in EAMCET to get admission?

List of colleges offering B.Tech (Instrumentation Engineering) in Telangana are:-
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
University College of Engineering & Technology for Women
University College of Engineering, Osmania University
Keshav Memorial Institute of Technology
CVR College of Engineering
Abhinav-Hitech College of Engineering
BVRIT Hyderabad College of Engineering for Women
Bhoj Reddy Engineering College for Women
Muffakham Jah College of Engineering and Technology
Ellenki College of Engineering and Technology

Cutoff marks required in EAMCET to get admission is approx 80 to 120 marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?