3rd August 2016, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required to get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges for a candidate who have scored 71.8% marks in SSC

Hello sir, I have scored 71.8% marks in SSC Examination and I stay at Thane West (Maharashtra). Now I am seeking admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Please tell me the cutoff marks required to get admission in Diploma colleges for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  2. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering diploma on the basis of SSC marks? My son has scored 57% in SSC -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  4. How to take admission for diploma in mechanical engineering? I have scored 91.50% marks in SSC
  5. What is the marks requirement in mechanical diploma course to get the admission in best colleges for doing Engineering?
  6. Colleges offering Mechanical/Civil to a candidate with 182.75 marks in TNEA?
  7. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a candidate who has secured 45% in 10th?
  8. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  9. What is the cutoff marks required to join in chennai engineering college? I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  10. Is it possible to get admission for diploma in automobile with 69% marks in SSC?
  11. Can I go for mechanical engineering after my SSC? I have scored less marks in SSC
  12. Cutoff marks required to get admission in engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  13. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to get admission in IIT-Kharagpur for a candidate with 123 marks in JEE Main?
  14. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get admission in IISC or IIT? List of institutes for a candidate who has scored 350 marks in GATE?
  15. Cutoff marks for B.E Mechanical and Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which branch I can choose in diploma if I have scored 74% in 10th?
  17. Minimum marks required to do BE after Diploma?
  18. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?
3rd August 2016, 10:01 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required to get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges for a candidate who have scored 71.8% marks in SSC

The admission in the diploma course is not offered on the basis of the score in the board aggregate.

The admission in the course is offered on the basis of entrance examination conducted by the university/institution for the admission.

So, as according to the choice of your university you can visit the official website of institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?