31st January 2012, 09:34 AM
BRINDHA2012

Required percentage of marks in HSC to get admission for B.Sc in Genetic Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in and around Chennai?

Ia m r brindha doing h sc with biology i want to do b sc genetic engineering i am a brahmin community girl what is the percetage of marks required to get admission in my desired course and what are colleges offering this course chennai and near by

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  2. What CET score is required for pursuing genetic engineering? List of colleges offering such course? I've completed 12th std
  3. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  4. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What should one prefer between BSc IT and IT engineering? How much percentage to score in HSC? List of colleges offering the course?
  6. How to get into genetic engineering after 12th?
  7. Any colleges offering BSc Genetic Engineering in Calicut? Names of the colleges and their contact details? What is the eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  8. Percentage of marks required in HSc exam to get admission in B.Sc in Government colleges of Odisha? -- [New]
  9. Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th class of CBSE Board to join Aeronautical Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in Chennai? Will there be any Coaching centers available for the Entrance Exam in and around Chennai?
  10. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  11. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  12. What is the percentage required for HSC board exam to get into genetic engineering
  13. List of the colleges offering Genetic engineering in Mangalore? Procedure for admission?
  14. Colleges offering Bachelor Degree in Genetic Engineering in Chennai?
  15. Can I opt for genetic engineering after doing BSc in Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering this course?
  16. List of colleges in Chennai offering Genetic Engineering?
  17. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  18. What is the percentage required in 12th to do Genetic Engieering abroad?
13th June 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required percentage of marks in HSC to get admission for B.Sc in Genetic Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in and around Chennai?

how many marks to get for admission for genetic engineering
14th June 2012, 12:58 AM
guruvana244

Default Re: Required percentage of marks in HSC to get admission for B.Sc in Genetic Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in and around Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how many marks to get for admission for genetic engineering

dear friend,

[FONT=Times New Roman]It depends on the college you are opting for. For top colleges a good percentage is necessary for taking admission as the admission is solely based on merit.

So if you get above 80% then you can assure yourself a seat in genetic engg So apply for those college as fast as possible

[/FONT]
List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india:

School of Biological Sciences, Madurai Kamaraj University

School of Biotechnology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi

School of Life Sciences, Central University, Hyderabad

Swami Ramanad Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded

Tezpur University, Tezpur

University of Delhi. Delhi

University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad

Centre for Biotechnology, Anna University, Chennai

Centre for Biotechnology, Pondicherry University, Pondichery

Centre for Plant Molecular Biology, Tamilnadu Agricultural University, Coimb

thanks

14th June 2012, 09:46 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Following are the top colleges offering genetic engineering in and around Chennai:-

1.IIT Madras.
2.Merit International Institute of Technology
3.Model Engineering College
4.Sathyabama University
5.Anna University
6.Asian Institute of Management and Information Tech.
7.S.S.M. College of Engg.
8.Bharathidasan University Tiruchirappalli
9.SRM Institute of Science and Technology
10.Vellore Institute of Technology Katpadi
7th July 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage needed to get admission in a good colleges like delhi university,jnu etc for genetic engeneering?plz say me.i ve a keen desire to study in this line
21st August 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

how many percentage needed
28th November 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage required to get admission in genetic engineering?List the colleges offering this course in Nepal?
11th April 2014, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 27 marks in jee mains and 200 out of300 in hsc in which engineering college of nagpur will i get admission at last cap round...........
11th April 2014, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

if i get 27 marks in jee mains and 200 out of 300 in hsc then can i get admission in nagpur's raisoni,
ycce or pallotte engineering college at last cap round...........
3rd May 2014, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is sunitha I m lnterest in genetics so please tell what have to join back genetics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?