8th March 2018, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management course

Friends, I am studying in 12th Science. I have applied for JEE Mains, but now I am interested in Hotel Management. So, kindly tell me fast that what are all the entrance exams for bachelor program in Hotel Management course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in India? Entrance exams for admission?
  2. Colleges offering Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Delhi? List of entrance exams for admission?
  3. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  4. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  6. List of entrance exams to get admission in BHM course for 12th Commerce student? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if secured 82.8% in 12th BSEB PCM? Entrance exams to get admission? Syllabus, course duration and fee expenses?
  8. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  9. Recommended course to become a Chef after PUC?
  10. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Institute of Hotel Management, Lucknow? Detailed information about the entrance exam?
  11. When IIHM will conduct entrance exam for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Total fee expenses of this course?
  12. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  13. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Singapore? Procedure to get admission?
  14. List of colleges offering Bachelor of Hotel Management in New Zealand?
  15. Detailed information and list of colleges which offers Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  16. What is the correct group for MPC students?
  17. How can I join HM after passing 12th
  18. Courses after higher secondary with Commerce stream?
15th April 2018, 01:37 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management course

In order to pursue Hotel Management course, you have to appear for an entrance examination and here are the list of examinations for which you can apply:

> AIHMCT

> BVP CET HM

> Common Hotel Admission Test by IIHM

> GNIHM JET

> Maharashtra Hotel Management Common Entrance Test

> NCHMCT JEE

> Punjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude test

> WBJEE Joint Entrance Examination for Admission to Bachelor Courses of Hotel Management and Research
15th April 2018, 08:39 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management course

Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in any discipline from a recognized Board can apply for the Bachelors degree course in Hotel Management from respective Institutes.

Below I listed some of the entrance examinations for Hotel Management course, do have a look over it.
  • Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (AIHMCT)
  • Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BVP CET HM)
  • Common Hotel Admission Test by IIHM (e-CHAT)
  • Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management Joint Entrance Test (GNIHM JET)
  • Maharashtra Hotel Management Common Entrance Test (MAH HM CET)
  • National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Exam (NCHMCT JEE)
  • Panjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test (PUTHAT)
  • WBJEE Joint Entrance Examination For Admission to Bachelor Courses of Hotel Management & Research (JEHOM)
16th April 2018, 02:41 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Popular Hotel Management Entrance Examinations are:-

AIHMCT Written Admission Test
NCHMCT Joint Entrance Exam
AIMA Undergraduate Aptitude Test
IIHM E – CHAT Entrance Exam
BVP Hotel Management Entrance Exam
Maharashtra Hotel Management Common Entrance Test
Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management Joint Entrance Test
Punjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test
16th April 2018, 09:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

List of Entrance Examinations for getting admission into Bachelor of Hotel Management course:

There are several entrance examinations that are available for getting admission into Bachelor of Hotel Management course. They are,

>> AIMA UGAT

>> IIHM eCHAT Entrance Exam

>> NCHM JEE Entrance Exam

>> IPU CET BHMCT Entrance Exam

>> WBJEE Hotel Management Entrance Exam

>> MAH CET HM Entrance Examination

>> PUTHAT Entrance Exam

>> National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination

>> UPSEE BHMCT

>> IHM Aurangabad Entrance Exam

>> Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Entrance Exam ..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?