29th February 2016, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

When IIHM will conduct entrance exam for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Total fee expenses of this course?

Hello,
I am Shivam Kumar Saurabh and one thing I want to know at which date the entrance exam of IIHM will be going to held because I wish to attain this entrance exam and tell me what is the fees for Bachelor of Hotel Management course?

Related Questions:
  1. Does IIHM, Kolkata offer Diploma in Hotel Management course? Fee expenses of this course?
  2. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if secured 82.8% in 12th BSEB PCM? Entrance exams to get admission? Syllabus, course duration and fee expenses?
  3. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Master of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad? Total Fee expenses of this course?
  4. Procedure to apply and syllabus of IIHM entrance exam for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  5. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  6. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IHM? Total fee of BHM in IHM?
  7. Fee structure of the IIHM course? Fee structure for the same?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying BHM in IIHM, Kolkata? Choice of subjects for entrance exam and total fee of BHM program in IIHM?
  9. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Institute of Hotel Management, Lucknow? Detailed information about the entrance exam?
  10. Application procedure to do Bachelor in Hotel Management?
  11. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  12. Cutoff marks required in Manipal MBBS entrance exam to get admission? Total fee expenses for direct admission?
  13. Total fee expenses to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Government as well as Private colleges?
  14. Date of entrance exam for MSc(2 years) Hotel Management course? Institutes conducting this course in India?
  15. Date of IIHM entrance exam? Syllabus of the IIHM entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of colleges which offer PGDCA course in Mumbai? Entrance exam to get admission and total fee expenses?
  17. Which is the best college for hotel management between IIHM and IHM? Which course between B,A, BSc Diploma
  18. What is the total fee structure of BFM course?
7th March 2016, 10:41 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When IIHM will conduct entrance exam for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Total fee expenses of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am Shivam Kumar Saurabh and one thing I want to know at which date the entrance exam of IIHM will be going to held because I wish to attain this entrance exam and tell me what is the fees for Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
The aspirant has to appear for E-Chat (Electronic Common Hospitality Admission Test, on14th May 2016. The eligibility to join the course is 10+2 with English as one of the subjects. The upper age limit is 22 years. The aspirant has to appear for E-Chat followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview for the short listed candidates will be held in the major cities in India. The duration of the course is 3 years. The website link ishttp://www.iihm.ac.in/courses.php. The fee details not available in the websites, so you have to contact the institute for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?