11th May 2019, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams for BUMS admission in India

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th with Science stream. I have applied for NEET-UG, but now I am interested in BUMS. So, kindly tell me fast that what are all the entrance exams for BUMS course admission anywhere in India?

17th May 2019, 07:40 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: List of entrance exams for BUMS admission in India

<> If you want to get admission for BUMS then you need to give NEET exam.

<> In india total 35 institutes offering BUMS course.

<> For any Institute you should have NEET score to get admission in BUMS.

<> Age should be 17 years..but as per suprem court ,there will be option for the candidates. Having age of 25 years as well.

<> For admission they will consider NEET score interns of percentile like for Gen you should have got minimum 50% percentile and for OBC and sc st 45 and 40 percentile respectively.
17th May 2019, 10:33 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams for BUMS admission in India

List of the best entrance exams for BUMS admission in India are given below.

ENTRANCE EXAMINATION NAME

** Assam CEE Entrance Test

** AP-EAMCET Andhra Pradesh Common Entrance Test

** Telangana TS EAMCET Entrance Exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?