5th May 2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Admission in B.A. Home Science at Lady Irwin college?

I am appearing for 12th class exams with english hindi , geography, home science as my subjects . Can i get admission in b.a. Home science in lady irwin college.

7th May 2014, 10:49 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission in B.A. Home Science at Lady Irwin college?

B.sc home science is a good subject and there is scope of this course in various fields. And as you have a subject of home science in 12th class and you have interest in this field then definitely you can apply for this course.

And doing B.Sc honors its a good idea and after B.sc you can apply for the job in various fields like mass media, food services, institutional catering etc... So, after graduation you can apply for the job in many companies, hotels, canteens, hospitals etc.
And there you may get good salary also.

And after that you can also apply for the master degree and after that you will get a better job. Instead this you can also apply for many other courses in which there are more scope as compare to the B.sc home science.

There are many courses like BA honors, BA, BCA, BBA etc.... There are lots of scope after these courses and i think you should choose BBA or BCA for your career. After that if you can do masters then it will be easy to get a good job with good salary package in a good company.So, it is best to do any of the above courses.

No, doubt B.sc home science is also a good course but have no good scope after that there are many limited areas in which you can apply after this course.
And if you want to do this course then you go for it because it matters that you have interest in that course. ANd as you want to do B.sc home science from Lady Irwin college then you should go for it. It is the best college for this course.
25th May 2016, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

WILL I HAVE TO STUDY PHYSICS , CHEMISTRY , MATHS IN BSC HOME SCIENCE IN LADY IRWIN COLLEGE.
BECAUSE I HAVE NO INTEREST IN PHYSICS , CHEMISTRY & MATHS
18th May 2019, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

I had passed out 12th class examination from cbse board by arts(sanskrit)stream without english subject. So can I illigible for b.a(home science) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?