1st March 2018, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer M.Pharma course in India? List of entrance exams for admission?

Hi, now I'm studying in B.Pharma 2nd year. I want to study M.Pharma after my graduation. I just want to know which the admission tests for this course are. Also tell me about the colleges anywhere in India.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer M.Pharma course in India? List of entrance exams for admission?
  2. List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Media and Mass Communication course in India? Entrance exams to get admission? Scope of this course?
  3. Entrance exams to study MD-Cytogenetics for MBBS candidate? List of colleges which offer this course in India?
  4. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Electronics/Communication) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  5. List of colleges which offer M.Arch in India? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  6. List of colleges which offer Mass Communication Graduation course in India? Entrance exams to get admisson?
  7. List of colleges which offer MBA in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  8. List of entrance exams for PG and the fee structure of those colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of reputed colleges which offer B.Des in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  10. List of colleges which offer Master of Public Health in India? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  11. List of colleges which offer PhD in Environmental Sciences in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  12. List of Government colleges with fee expenses which offer M.Sc(IT) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  13. List of colleges which offer Master of Social Work in India? Entrance exam to get admission? -- [New]
  14. List of government colleges to study B.Sc Horticulture? Procedure of admission and scope of this course in India?
  15. Where can I get admission for B.Com after completion of 12th board exam?
  16. List of Colleges in India offering M.Sc in Nano Electronics? Which Entrance Exams to appear for this?
  17. List of colleges which offer MTech(Plant Design) in India? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  18. List of entrance exams and colleges which offer Ph.D in Medical biotechnology?
13th March 2018, 02:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer M.Pharma course in India? List of entrance exams for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, now I'm studying in B.Pharma 2nd year. I want to study M.Pharma after my graduation. I just want to know which the admission tests for this course are. Also tell me about the colleges anywhere in India.

List of colleges offering Master of Pharmacy is given below:

BITS Pilani - Official Website

Jamia Hamdard - Official Website

NIPER Hyderabad - Official Website

Nirma University - Official Website

Bombay College of Pharmacy - Official Website

Bharati Vidyapeeth University - Official Website

List of entrance examinations to study Master of Pharmacy course in India is given below:

GPAT
EAMCET
UPSEE Pharmacy
NMAT P
OJEE Pharmacy
AU AIMEE
BCECE Medical
UP CPMT
KLEU AIET
Punjab PMET
Rajasthan Medical
Punjab CET
BITSAT
15th March 2018, 12:11 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer M.Pharma course in India? List of entrance exams for admission?

Following are the list of entrance tests required to get admission in M.Pharma course:-
GPAT
APPGECET Pharmacy
AIPSSCET
BITS HD Pharmacy

Colleges are:-
University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chandigarh
Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
Bombay College of Pharmacy, Mumbai
Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manipal, Karnataka
Indian Institute of Technology, Varanasi
LM College of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad
Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?