7th July 2015, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

List of Government affiliated colleges which offer Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India? Procedure to get admission?

Sir,
I am a good and hard working student and financially very poor. I have a desire to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy. I want to know about the Government colleges for this course and the admission procedure in India. Please help me to know.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government affiliated colleges which offer Master of Physiotherapy in India?
  2. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy? List of colleges which offer admission in Kerala?
  4. List of reputed colleges which offer Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad?
  5. PG colleges for Physiotherapy in India? What is the procedure for admission?
  6. Colleges that offer correspondence in B-tech and their admission procedure -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Best government colleges in india for masters in physiotherapy?
  8. List of Government affiliated Dental Colleges which offer MDS in India? Number of seats available and fee expenses?
  9. How to apply for correspondence courses after 2nd PUC science?
  10. Cutoff marks required in NEET-UG to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in any government college of Maharashtra?
  11. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Library Science across India? Procedure to appear in entrance exam?
  12. Procedure and eligibility to get admission for study Master of Physiotherapy in any college of Mumbai? -- [New]
  13. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Design in India
  14. Details of the colleges in Kerala offering MPT? I have completed my Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India
  15. List of universities which offer Master of Physiotherapy course in Abroad
  16. What is the admission procedure for best colleges in India in masters in Physiotherapy?
  17. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Management Studies in Delhi? Procedure to get admission for 12th Commerce student?
  18. List of top colleges for Physiotherapy in India? How to get admission in those colleges?
8th July 2015, 08:31 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government affiliated colleges which offer Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India? Procedure to get admission?

* The meaning of physiotherapy indicates physiotherapeutic system of medicine.

* It includes investigation, offering treatment, instructions and advice to any person in connection with disability.

1. List of Government affiliated colleges which offer Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India

* Government College of Physiotherapy, Tiruchchirappali
* Government Medical College, Chennai
* Government Medical College, Nagpur
* National Institute of Rehabilitation Training & Research, Cuttack
* National Institute of Orthopedically Handicapped, Kolkata
* Government General Hospital, Thiruvananthapuram

2. Admission procedure:

* To get admission in this college you need to fill the application form, the application form can be filled online and the form can be downloaded from the official website of the college.

3. Eligibility

* You have to pass M.Sc. degree OR Master Degree in any subject allied to Bio-Medical Sciences OR Master degree in Nursing with 60% marks.

* Candidate must be citizen of India.
8th July 2015, 09:50 PM
vickyhansi

Default Re: List of Government affiliated colleges which offer Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India? Procedure to get admission?

Following are Government affiliated colleges which offer Bachelor of Physiotherapy:

Saveetha University, Chennai

Garden City College, Bangalore

Vinayaka Mission University, Salem

K.P.N College of Physiotherapy, Vizianagarm , Andra Pardesh

Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University, Chennai

National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research, Cuttack
8th July 2015, 10:05 PM
mwh

Through CET exam you can get seat in the government colleges to study bachelors in physiotherapy.
If you get merit marks in this exam you will get seat in government college.
The minimum eligibility for cet exam is 10+2 with biology,physics as subjects.
List of government colleges offering BPT:
Government college of physiotherapy,tiruchchirappali
government medical college,chennai
government medical college,nagpur
national institute of rehabitation training and research,cuttack
national institute of orthopedically handicapped,kolkata
government general hospital,thiruvanthapuram
9th July 2015, 04:40 PM
rakesh_batra
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a good and hard working student and financially very poor. I have a desire to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy. I want to know about the Government colleges for this course and the admission procedure in India. Please help me to know.
Some of the reputed (private as well as govt.) colleges for this course are mentioned below:
1) Lovely Professional University, Punjab
2) SGT Medical College, Hospital & Research Institute, Gurgaon
3) School of Physiotherapy, RK University, gujarat
4) Government College of Physiotherapy, Tiruchchirappali
5) K.P.N College of Physiotherapy, Vizianagarm , Andra Pardesh

For detailed info. regarding eligibility criteria and admission process, visit their website.
7th May 2018, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Please list govt colleges for physiotherapy and their admission and registration procedure
17th July 2019, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to take admission in bpt in govt affilated college. Which take students directly. without any exam.. .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?