5th April 2012, 09:20 PM
Aannggeell

What is the admission procedure for best colleges in India in masters in Physiotherapy?

I need the information about admission procedure in best colleges in india for masters in physiotherapy

Related Questions:
  1. Best government colleges in india for masters in physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Best colleges in India offering masters in Physiotherapy? Dates of the entrance exams for masters in Physiotherapy and the date of release of brochures/prospectus?
  3. Colleges offering masters of Physiotherapy in Maharashtra?
  4. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  5. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  6. PG colleges for Physiotherapy in India? What is the procedure for admission?
  7. Which are the colleges offering masters in Physiotherapy in india? What is the fee structure and which are the entrance exams?
  8. List of best colleges in India to do Masters in Sports physiotherapy or orthopedic physiotherapy?
  9. List of Government affiliated colleges which offer Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Available courses in Masters in Physiotherapy? Entrance exam dates and admission procedure for the same?
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for masters in physiotherapy? -- [New]
  12. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  13. Best colleges offering Masters of Physiotherapy in Bangalore? What is the admission criteria?
  14. Can I take admission for bachelor of physiotherapy or masters of physiotherapy by distance education or regular batch in Mumbai
  15. Procedure of application for Masters in Hospital Managment?
  16. What to do after completion of Bachelor in physiotherapy?
  17. How can I get admission in physiotherapy college in India? What's the admission procedure for the same? I'm Indian but working in Zambia(Africa)
  18. When to get admission for Masters in Physiotherapy course?
6th April 2012, 02:42 AM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for best colleges in India in masters in Physiotherapy?

HI DEAR,

BEST colleges in india for masters in physiotherapy:-

1.St.Stephen's College,Delhi
2.Loyola College, Chennai
3.Presidency College,Kolkata
4.St.Xaviers College, Mumbai
5.St.Xaviers College, Kokkata
6.Fergusson College, Pune,
7.Christ College,Bangalore
8.Miranda House,Delhi
9.Hansraj College, Delhi
10.St.Xavier's College, Ahmedabad

for more information please go to the official web site for these colleges.

all the best.............
6th April 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for best colleges in India in masters in Physiotherapy?

what should i do to take ma.psycology after my b.sc zoology
11th June 2012, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

how can i get mpa(masters in public administration) in any university in india. please contact me on [email protected]
23rd May 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

admission procedure in goverment physiotherapy colleges????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?