6th November 2016, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Is Manav Bharti university approved by AICTE?

Hello Sir, I have done my diploma in electrical engineering in 2010 to 2012 from Manav Bharti university. Please inform me whether it is AICTE approved or not and will it be valid for government jobs valid or not. Tell me Sir, it is humble request.

6th November 2016, 06:24 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Manav Bharti university approved by AICTE?

As you have completed your diploma in electrical engineering from Manav Bharti University, so there is nothing to worry about. The university is recognized and approved by UGC (University Grant Commission) and AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education). With the certificate of this university you can apply for all the government jobs and competitive examinations.

In order to help you more I have attached the prospectus of Manav Bharti University below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf prospectus Manav Bharti.pdf(8.66 MB, 80 views)
6th November 2016, 07:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, the Manav Bharti University is approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education). As per the law, universities does not require AICTE approval. Only colleges which are affiliated to universities require AICTE approval. Since, Manav Bharti University is a university, it does not require AICTE approval. But, it is recognised by University Grants Commission (UGC) and Government of Himachal Pradesh.
15th January 2019, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

How can we know that certificate is fake or real. ..is thier any link to check online results of diploma electrical engineering. Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?