1st February 2015, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for BA(Political Science-Hons) at any esteemed college?

Respected Sir/Madam,
My daughter is in Class XII (Humanities).She doesn't have Political Science as her subject , but wants to pursue Political Science (Hons) in any esteemed college.Is she elegible for this given that she fulfills all other parameters as required by your college for this course.

Will be grateful for your reply.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,
(Sugandha Narayanan)

Related Questions:
2nd February 2015, 12:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for BA(Political Science-Hons) at any esteemed college?

No problem, she is eligible to pursue B.A Hons (Political Science) course. The basic educational qualification required is "10+2" or Intermediate pass in any discipline. Since she is going to complete 12th class this year, she is eligible to appear for B.A (Hons) Political Science Examination.

B.A (Hons) Political Science Course Details:

Duration of Course: 3 years

Basic Educational Qualification: Intermediate (10+2) course in ANY DISCIPLINE from a recognized university. She must has secured minimum 50% marks in her 12th class in any reputed college.

Graduation Level: Undergraduate course

Since she is going to complete 12th this year in any discipline, she is eligible to pursue B.A (Hons) Political Science course.
15th January 2019, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for BA(Political Science-Hons) at any esteemed college?

Sir I have qualified the 12th class now I want to join in your university so ist I have to face the exam I need some previous entrance papers of BA honours political science so kindly send me some papers so that it will make this easy for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?