24th June 2014, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Maths is included in B.Sc Airline, Tourism and Hospitality management?

bsc airline ,tourism and hospitality management requires maths.what are the subjects included in it and the percentage of marks needed

Related Questions:
  1. What jobs will I get after finishing my B.Sc. in Hospitality of Hotel and Tourism Management?
  2. Best institutions for doing PG in hospitality sector(MBA in Airport, Aviation, Airline Management or MTA or MTM)?
  3. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  4. Qualification, job position and procedure to get job in Tourism and Hospitality sector?
  5. LLB correspondance course in LLB can be done after B.Sc in Tourism & Hospitality? -- [New]
  6. What are the qualifications requirements for B.Ed course? How much percentage is needed to join the B.Ed course of Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Best institutes in India to do MBA Airline and Airport management or MBA travel and tourism management?
  8. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  9. What are the options available for me in Tourism areas and how may I get recruited? I have done my four year graduation in Hospitality from India and currently I am Pursuing GTM graduation course in Tourism Management from New Zealand
  10. How to do Airline management after 12th? I am doing commerce with Hindi
  11. Can I do a job in any government sector after completing Hospitality and Tourism Management Course from Singapore?
  12. How to get a job in Tourism Sector after completing BSc Hospitality from Mumbai University?
  13. How to get a job in Ministry of Tourism? I have done 3 years diploma in hotel management
  14. Which is a more profitable job, Airline or Tourism? How much is the salary package? Positions available for Tourism Professionals?
  15. Top 20 colleges in India providing MBA in Aviation?
  16. How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?
  17. How to get job in Indian tourism after pursuing GTM graduate diploma in tourism management from New Zealand?
  18. What can I after passing 12th PCM?
4th December 2015, 10:48 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maths is included in B.Sc Airline, Tourism and Hospitality management?

No, Maths is not included in B.Sc Airline, Tourism and Hospitality management

List of subjects included :
  • Hospitality Management
  • Communication
  • Computer Application
  • Bar Management
  • Accounts
  • Front Office
  • Food Production
  • Food and Beverage Service
  • Housekeeping
  • Hotel Marketing

Candidate must have secured more than 40% in each subject to pass the subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?