2nd April 2015, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in NEET to study MBBS for OBC female candidate?

Sir,
I want to get MBBS Degree in any way,
how many marks are required in NEET
for an MBBS course in a OBC girl category?
Please tell me sir.

8th April 2015, 02:05 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in NEET to study MBBS for OBC female candidate?

Minimum marks required in NEET to study MBBS for OBC female candidate varies every year depend upon level of exam, number of applicants etc.

Approximation can be made on the basis of previous cutoffs.

You should have score atleast 620 marks being a OBC candidate to get admission in MBBS seat through NEET.
8th April 2015, 03:02 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in NEET to study MBBS for OBC female candidate?

Generally, the cutoff marks changes very year, by considering various factors like Number of Applicants, difficulty level of the exam and Number of seats available. So, we have to wait for the official announcement to know about exact cutoff marks of NEET exam. But, I can tell you that in 2013, the NEET exam cutoff marks for OBC candidate is 81 marks. So, you should try to score above 100 marks to become eligible for admission through NEET.
8th April 2015, 05:05 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The minimum marks required in NEET to study MBBS course for a female OBC candidate is 45%

However, for SC/ST candidates it is lowered to 40% and for General candidate it is fix at 50% marks.

NOTE: No, candidate will be allowed admission in MBBS course if he/she scores less then 50% marks in NEET(which is the bench mark required to be eligible for the course).
8th April 2015, 10:52 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Definitely we will give you the minimum marks required in NEET for MBBS course. Actually the Cut Off will vary from the category to category.

1.You should have secured minimum 50% of marks for General category and 40% for OBC /SC/ST students.

2.In addition to this you should pass Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English individually.

3. For NEET examination you must satisfy the certain requirements for the examination.

Age should be in between 17 to 25 years and there is a age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC categorized students about 5 years.

For PH candidates there is a percentage relaxation about 10% of marks.
5th May 2016, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

What are the minimum marks required for getting an admission in one of the medical colleges in delhi for a central OBC candidate in NEET?
14th February 2017, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the approximate marks that an unreserved candidate needs to score in NEET to get admission in mbbs?
30th March 2017, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

How many make required in meet for MBBS in Government college ?
21st April 2017, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to know how many required mark in neet for mbbs goverment college
25th March 2018, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir how many marks i need to get a govt mbbs college through neet being a girl student from obc category?
6th June 2018, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

I get 81 marks in biology and 38%in neet and I belong to obc will I get admission in medical college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?