15th March 2015, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I get 100% scholarship by Bihar Government to study MBBS being a female OBC candidate?

Hello,
I am a girl living in Bihar.
I belongs to OBC and under BPL.
I want to study MBBS anywhere in India.
So, Bihar government can give me 100% scholarship for this?
Kindly tell me about this. I need a scholarship for my higher education.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study MBBS in Abroad with 100% scholarship? Entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad with scholarship?
  2. How to do MBBS abroad with Government scholarship?
  3. How can I take Government Scholarship to study MBBS in Abroad? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  4. Procedure to get Government scholarship for a candidate who has secured 70% in MBBS 1st year?
  5. In which college I will get admission to study B.Tech with 100% scholarship being a ST candidate?
  6. Which competitive exam to give in Mumbai for MBBS? Scholarship for OBC?
  7. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  8. List of institutions which offer 100% scholarship for preparation of JEE Advanced
  9. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  10. Scholarship available for a female candidate who has secured 82% in 8th CBSE?
  11. Whether the BC Scholarship of government is applicable for OBC candidates or not?
  12. Is there any chance to get scholarship for medical studies? Which are the scholarships available for PG studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I study MBBS from US or Australia with scholarship?
  14. Which state should be consider as my home state in AIEEE? I am OBC candidate belonging to UP but appeared in 12th from Bihar
  15. Maharashtra OBC are eligible for scholarship?
  16. How to get MBBS seat for SC male and female candidates in private and government college?
  17. What to do to study MBBS in Singapore with scholarship?
  18. What might be the reason for not getting scholarship?
22nd August 2017, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get 100% scholarship by Bihar Government to study MBBS being a female OBC candidate?

I am studying in medical college in 2nd yr in Maharashtra. I belong to bihar. I got admission from entrance exam.I belong to open category but I need scholarships for paying tuition fee.Is Bihar government give me scholarships or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?