10th June 2016, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Pharmacy Colleges in Mumbai I may find seat with 82 marks in MHT-CET 2016?

I have secured 54% marks in 12th Class and I obtained 82 marks in MHTCET 2016 Examination in with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) stream. So please tell me what are all the colleges that I may find seat with the above mentioned marks ?

Related Questions:
  1. Board exams will be given weightage in MH-CET 2016?
  2. MHT CET 2016 pattern and syllabus for engineering
  3. Engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE, 88 marks in MHT CET?
  4. Admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 53 marks in AIEEE and 54 marks in MHT CET?
  5. Which are the best engineering colleges in Mumbai for me? I have scored 64% in HSc in PCM and have scored 70 marks in MHT CET
  6. Can I get admission in BDS or B.Pharmacy after scoring 98 marks in MHT CET?
  7. Non-Local students can fill MHT-CET 2016 application form or not?
  8. List of pharmacy colleges in Mumbai? I have scored 45% in HSc and 55 marks in MHT CET
  9. Diploma in Pharmacy 2nd year student can appear in MH CET 2016?
  10. Cutoff marks required for admission in medical stream in Mumbai? How many seats are available in all colleges?
  11. Is there any special CET exam to get admission in Pharmacy? Can we get admission in Pharmacy on the basis of MHT CET?
  12. Can I get a seat in Mumbai/Pune government engineering colleges for admission after scoring 156 in MHT CET?
  13. Minimum marks required to score in MHT CET to get admission in colleges of Pune and Mumbai?
  14. Can I get admission in any college of Mumbai if scored 86 marks in B.Pharmacy CET?
  15. How to get solved papers for MHT CET engineering exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission to study BDS in any government college if scored 119 marks in MHT-CET? Last year cutoff marks to get admission in BDS colleges at Mumbai?
  17. Best books for MHCET 2016 Engineering and Medical exams
  18. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
27th July 2016, 05:31 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Pharmacy Colleges in Mumbai I may find seat with 82 marks in MHT-CET 2016?

Pharmacy colleges in mumbai

Wisdom School of Management, Kalyan East, Mumbai

Institute of Clinical Research (ICRI Mumbai), Andheri East, Mumbai

NMIMS University Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy & Technology Management, Vile Parle West, Mumbai

Cliniminds Mumbai, Mumbai

Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT), Wadala, Mumbai

MET Institute of Pharmacy, Bandra West, Mumbai

Cliniminds Mumbai, Mumbai

Oriental College of Pharmacy, Sanpada, Navi Mumbai

C U Shah College of Pharmacy - Maharashtra, Santacruz East, Mumbai

Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Pharmacy (BNCP), Vile Parle West, Mumbai

H.K. College of Pharmacy, Jogeshwari West, Mumbai

Bombay College of Pharmacy, Mumbai

Garware Institute of Career Education and Development (GICED), Santacruz East, Mumbai

Veer Mata Hiraben P Shah College of Pharmacy - Maharastra, Thane
22nd August 2016, 04:27 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

Default Re: Pharmacy Colleges in Mumbai I may find seat with 82 marks in MHT-CET 2016?

hello friend
Here are some name of colleges for you

LIST OF TOP COLLEGES :

Veer Mata Hiraben P Shah College of Pharmacy

MET Institute of Pharmacy

Cliniminds Mumbai

Oriental College of Pharmacy

Institute of Clinical Research

NMIMS University Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy & Technology Management

Cliniminds Mumbai

Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT)

C U Shah College of Pharmacy

Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Pharmacy (BNCP)

H.K. College of Pharmacy

Bombay College of Pharmacy

Garware Institute of Career Education and Development (GICED)
19th September 2017, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

How many marks should be scored to get admission in met college of pharmacy
20th September 2017, 09:26 PM
sapphire1

There are many colleges in Mumbai for B.Pharmacy. You can apply for any of the University. For this most of the universities conduct entrance exam.

Here below are top universities for Pharmacy:

H.K. College of Pharmacy
Jogeshwari West, Mumbai

Oriental College of Pharmacy, Sanpada
Navi Mumbai

MET Institute of Pharmacy
Bandra West, Mumbai

Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal's Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Pharmacy
Vile Parle West, Mumbai

Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy and Technology Management, NMIMS University
Vile Parle West, Mumbai

The Counselors
Navi Mumbai
25th May 2018, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

This year I have given cet and I got 59 and I have 51% in pcb which private college should I get in Mumbai??
4th June 2018, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

I scored 55% in HSC and in MH CET I got 55 marks can I get admission in B pharmacy in any college for this marks
6th June 2018, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 54% in my boards and 55in CET exam . Am I eligible to do pharmacy n if yes but which college will be available for my further study?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?