2nd November 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required for a Physical Handicapped to qualify IIT exam?

Hello Sir, I have a Physical Handicapped Certificate (one ear is half) with 52% disability. I have completed 12th from UP board and scored 76% marks now I am preparing for IIT. I want to know what is the minimum marks required for a Physical Handicapped to qualify IIT exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

4th November 2016, 05:34 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required for a Physical Handicapped to qualify IIT exam?

The minimum marks required to qualify IIT exam are given below.

DIFFERENT CATEGORY

=> General = 113

=> Common Merit list = 113

=> OBC = 70

=> SC = 45

=> PH = 35
4th November 2016, 05:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required for a Physical Handicapped to qualify IIT exam?

You will get reservation benefit, if you belong to physically handicapped category. The cut off marks vary every year for IIT admission based in the kind of stream you prefer.

Hence, just make sure you perform well in the entrance exam and hope for the best. Cut off surely goes lesser for PH category.
5th November 2016, 03:07 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The cut-off is never released before declaration of the results and therefore it will be not possible and neither appropriate to provide any such data on my own.

However, you can avail reservation under physically handicapped category and your cut-off will also be accordingly.
5th November 2016, 03:08 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The cut-off is never released before declaration of the results and therefore it will be not possible and neither appropriate to provide any such data on my own.

However, you can avail reservation under physically handicapped category and your cut-off will also be accordingly.
8th January 2017, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

How many seat are available for physically handicapped student for each year of aipmt
9th October 2021, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

How many mark for handicap in SC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?