20th August 2014, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in graduation for B.Ed?

I have 47% marks in graduate BSE group . I have 2 years experience in teaching field. tell me can I eligible for B:ED ? If no What will I do for B:ED ?

21st August 2014, 11:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in graduation for B.Ed?

Almost every University asks for 50% marks in Graduation for B.Ed course. There is relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST, PWD and OBC candidates. Hence, if you belong to these categories then you will not have problem in getting admission for B.Ed course.

As you have said that you have 2 years of teaching experience means surely it will help in becoming a teacher after completion of B.Ed course. IGNOU and other open Universities offer B.Ed course to teachers who have experience. So, you can do B.Ed from these Universities by doing your job side by side which will help you in gaining experience.

Hence apply for admission if you are from reserved category and get admission into a good University. There are many good Universities offering this course.

Some of the Universities offering B.Ed in India are listed below:

1. Kurukshetra University
2. BHU, Varanasi
3. Kashi Vidyapeeth University, Varanasi
4. Aligarh Muslim University
5. Jaipur National University
6. Osmania University
7. Calicut University
8. Pune University
9. MSU Baroda University
10. Sagar University

Regards,
Ajay Gupta
22nd August 2014, 12:40 AM
Manoj Kumar Badoniya

Minimum Eligibility Criteria for BEd :

A candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

Must have scored at least 50% marks in graduation for all category candidates.

Some universities requires minimum two year's full time teaching experience in any government or private education institute but some of the colleges in different states does not requires any experience but if you apply for BEd in IGNOU then you will be required to submit the certificate of experience then only you will get admission.

If you have scored 47% marks in graduation then you can not apply but there are some colleges that will give you admission in BEd because you belongs to SC category so there will be relaxation of 5% marks as per the rules.

Thank you
22nd August 2014, 10:36 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 47% marks in graduate BSE group . I have 2 years experience in teaching field. tell me can I eligible for B:ED ? If no What will I do for B:ED ?
Basically, the minimum marks required for B.Ed course differs from college to college. To get admission for B.Ed course, the applicant must score at least 50% marks in graduation. Since, you have scored 47% marks in graduation course. most of the college won’t accept 47% marks at the time of admission. but you can get admission in B.Ed course based on your experience in teaching field. Most of the college given first preference to the candidate who have teaching experience. So, having two years experience is added advantage at the time of admission.

B.Ed (i.e) Bachelor of Education.

B. Ed Eligibility Criteria: -
  • The eligibility for a B.Ed degree will be a Bachelors Degree in any subject from a recognized university.
  • Applicant must have secured at least 55% marks in aggregate in the theory papers.
  • 45% marks required for reserved category students (SC/ST and OBC).
  • First preference will be given to the candidates who, have teaching experience.
22nd August 2014, 12:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed graduation degree with above 47% from BSE group . So you are eligible for B.Ed course . Because you have 2 years experience in teaching field . Graduation marks is not mandatory for B.Ed admission .But for basis of 10th , 12th , graduation and masters degree marks , they have shortlisted the candidate . There is no age criteria for B.Ed course .
7th September 2014, 10:38 AM
Elasaran

Smile Re: Minimum percentage required in graduation for B.Ed?

U completed the Graduation course. Don't bother about the percentage marks. U will eligible. But college have management quota. U will get in the quota.

In the management quota definitely u will get the seat for engineering.

Thank u
24th September 2019, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

I have 47 % marks in graduation. Experience of two years in private school as as a p.p.r.t teacher, am I eligible for b.ed or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?