2nd March 2022, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Which is more advisable BSc Physics or BSc Maths and why?

I want to go in the teaching field, i.e., teacher, lecturer or professor. Which would be more advisable B.Sc (Phy) or B.Sc(Maths) and Why? Call me if u can- 919046416479

3rd March 2022, 06:45 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is more advisable BSc Physics or BSc Maths and why?

Every subject has its own scope and limits.

If you do BSc in any of the above subject, you can do MSc in that subject. After that you can work as a junior search fellow or you can pursue Ph.D.

After BSc you can give Civil Services Exam.

If you compare the two subjects, all the subject have similar scope but physics has a slightly higher edge then the other subjects in academics because demand of Physics teacher is higher as compare to math teacher.

However if you join a tutoring as a career then it is easy to find maths student as most of the students find a difficult subject.
3rd March 2022, 10:19 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

BSc physics is easier than BSc maths .
BSc physics doesn't require pure mathematics but requires mathematical physics or advanced engineering mathematics.

While maths in BSc is pure maths which is quiet on different level.
BSc maths is toughest and intellectually challenging bachelor's degree and it's not practical degree like BSc in physics.
Thus the choice is yours , whatever subject you like and enjoy you must choose that.
4th March 2022, 09:03 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

I suggest you to choose BSc Physics to become a teacher, there is many scopes after BSc Physics like , DATA ANALYST, LAB SUPERVISOR, RADIOLOGIST, GEOLOGIST AND CONSULTANT.

Qualification required for BSc Physics is ,candidates must have 12th passed in science stream with minimum 50% and above.
4th March 2022, 09:57 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

BSc Physics and BSc Maths, both courses are very good options for the teaching profession. So, it depends on you which course you want to study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?