10th February 2016, 06:44 AM
Unregistered

Need last 5 years question papers of BA Programme of Political Science?

Dear respected sir/mam,

I need last 5 years question papers of political science b.a programme offered by delhi university. Kindly provide it to me.

I shall be greatly thankful for this act of kindness.

thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years question papers of Political Science
  2. Nalanda Open University BA in Political Science-Political Theory Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Previous years question papers for M.A in Political Science at DU?
  4. Delhi University - B.A (H) Political Science - First Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Delhi University - B.A (H) Political Science - Second Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Delhi University - B.A (H) Political Science - Third Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. University of North Bengal, M.A. (H) Political Science, Part I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Political Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. NET Political Science (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Last 9 years question papers of Political science prelims UPSC in Hindi Medium?
  11. Last 10 years question papers of WBSSC in Political Science?
  12. Last year question papers for English TGT and PGT Political Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Nalanda Open University-BA in Political Science Public Administration Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Kuvempu university B.A Political Science 1st Year Paper-I: Political Theory and Thinkers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Last 10 years political science mains question papers for UPSC exam?
  16. Nalanda Open University-BA in Political Science Comparative Government and Politics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Kuvempu University B.A Political Science 3rd Year Paper-IV: Public Administration Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Last 5 years political science question papers?
10th February 2016, 03:36 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need last 5 years question papers of BA Programme of Political Science?

The old and previous year question papers are available in the official website of Delhi university. To download more papers click here

Below I have attached the previous papers of B.A in Political science.

6th May 2016, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Need last 5 years question papers of BA Programme of Political Science?

Dear respected sir/mam,

I need last 5 years question papers of Issue in world History 20th century b.a programme -III offered by delhi open university. Kindly provide it to me.

thank you
19th November 2016, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam I need previous questions papers of BA 3rd year 2014 and 2016 of voluntary organizations. Thanks
11th March 2017, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Critically analyse the role of united Nations in the post-Second World War period.
17th March 2017, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Dear respected sir/mam, I need last 5 years question papers of History up to 8th century AD 1 year offered by SOL Delhi university.
Kindly provide it to me.

THANK YOU
6th June 2017, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Dear mam. Please provide me last year question paper with answers for integral education for 3rd year.

It would be very great. Kindly provide.

Thanks
13th June 2017, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I see last 5 year question paper political and history ba program first year
22nd October 2017, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

I need last five years question papers of BA 3rd year. Please kindly provide me .i will be thankful to you.
my emai [email protected]
26th October 2017, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Can you give me the paper of (H) political science for graduate 1 year of 2016 or 2015
2nd November 2017, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Can anyone recommend me a book of questions for the discipline subject geography, BA programme 1st semester urgently?
2nd November 2017, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

I need last five year question paper of (enlish flunency -2 , comparative govt and politics , sec-understanding the economic survey and budget , principle of microeconomics ) ..
my email ( [email protected] )
I will thankful to you please provide me this subject papers........
28th March 2020, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Dear respected sir,mam i need last 3 year question paper of ba programme 3rd year political science
my [email protected]
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?