10th July 2020, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BA(Tourism and Hotel Management) admission in Acharya Bangalore B-School?

Hello, I am preparing for my 12th Board exam from CBSE with Science stream. I want to get admission in Acharya Bangalore B-School for studying BA(Tourism and Hotel Management) course. I would like to know about the percentage which is required for getting admission. Please tell me asap.

22nd September 2020, 08:39 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BA(Tourism and Hotel Management) admission in Acharya Bangalore B-School?

Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BA(Tourism and Hotel Management) admission in Acharya Bangalore B-School.

Applicant must have minimum score of 6 CGPA ( Approximately 55% ) in intermediate to secure admission in BA Tourism and Hotel Management at Acharaya Bangalore B-School.

I'm giving you link of official website for further reference.
https://abbs.edu.in/
24th September 2020, 02:08 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BA(Tourism and Hotel Management) admission in Acharya Bangalore B-School?

• Candidates must score minimum 6 CGPA (approx 55%) in their intermediate to secure admission in BA (Tourism and hotel management) in Acharya Bangalore B- School.

Visit www.abbs.edu.in for further details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?