8th September 2019, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BA(VFX and Animation) admission in Arena Animation Shimla?

Hello, I am preparing for my 12th Board exam from CBSE with Arts stream. I want to get admission in Arena Animation Shimla for studying BA(VFX and Animation) course. I would like to know about the percentage which is required for getting admission. Please tell me asap.

10th September 2019, 04:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BA(VFX and Animation) admission in Arena Animation Shimla?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am preparing for my 12th Board exam from CBSE with Arts stream. I want to get admission in Arena Animation Shimla for studying BA(VFX and Animation) course. I would like to know about the percentage which is required for getting admission. Please tell me asap.
If you have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible to get admission in BA(VFX and Animation) in Arena Animation Shimla.

Your age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?