25th April 2017, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Courses available in British Columbia Universities, Canada for 12th passed with PCB group? Fees to study from this university?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with PCB group and want to study degree course from British Columbia Universities, Canada. Which type of courses available in this university? Fees to study from here?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in The University of British Columbia to study under graduate course after 12th (Mathematics) with 74% and 5.5 bands in IELTS? How to get admission?
  2. Eligibility to get admission in Canada after two years gap in study after 12th? Preferred courses and fee structure for the same?
  3. Courses available in Medical after 12th in Canada without Mathematics?
  4. Courses offered in Canada for 12th passed candidate?
  5. List of courses after 12th with PCB group which are not more expensive
  6. Where to do Masters in India or Abroad? Masters in Physiotherapy is better in India or Abroad?
  7. Enquiry about the admission procedure in US universities through SAT?
  8. How can I get PR Visa for Canada at a low cost?
  9. Universities in Canada providing mining PG courses for B.Tech passed out students?
  10. Job oriented courses in Canada for 12th PCB who has scored 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  11. What are good courses available for 12 PCB students? Universities, eligibility, fee and location?
  12. Courses which are best for me after 12th Non Medical so that I could study in Canada? Which course has more scope in Canada? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to take admission in MBBS course in Canada?
  14. Courses available to study in Canada for 12th Commerce student?
  15. Courses available to study in Canada for Arts student?
  16. Can I study MBBS in Shandong University on 12th PCB basis?
  17. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  18. Can I get admission to study BCA then MCA being a 12th PCB candidate? Is there any problem to study in Abroad?
29th November 2017, 03:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available in British Columbia Universities, Canada for 12th passed with PCB group? Fees to study from this university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have passed 12th with PCB group and want to study degree course from British Columbia Universities, Canada. Which type of courses available in this university? Fees to study from here?

Courses available in British Columbia University, Canada for 12th passed students with PCB subjects are given below;

Bachelor of Dental Science
Bachelor of Science in Food, Nutrition and Health
Bachelor of Science in Psychology
Bachelor of Science in Physics
Bachelor of Human Kinetics
Bachelor of Science in Microbiology
Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry
Bachelor of Science in Biology
Bachelor of Science in Biophysics
Bachelor of Science in Microbiology
Bachelor of Science in Pharmacology

The fee for the course differs from one course to another. For some courses the fee is around Rs 18 Lakhs per year. Candidates can find the undergraduate course fee at The University of British Columbia website link given Click Here
13th July 2019, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses available in British Columbia Universities, Canada for 12th passed with PCB group? Fees to study from this university?

Hello sir, I have completed my 12 in isc syllabus with 87 percent marks but without maths. I want to study bachelor degree in biology from UBC..but some persons told me that without maths no one can joined in UBC..sir can you give right answer?actually I want to study medicine from Canada but I know that we can't study medicine in Canada directly..sir can you tell me the criteria same for joining bachelor degree for biology without maths?
28th April 2021, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

I have studied pcb but do I need maths to study psychology in canada
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?