3rd May 2019, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get MBBS admission in Goa Medical College and Hospital?

Hello, I am preparing for my 12th Board exam from CBSE with Science stream. I want to get admission in Goa Medical College and Hospital for studying MBBS course. I would like to know about the percentage which is required for getting admission. Please tell me asap.

7th May 2019, 01:56 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get MBBS admission in Goa Medical College and Hospital?

The minimum percentage required in 10+2 to attempt the competitive examinatiins to get admission in Goa Medical College and hospital is 55% with physiscs, chemistry , biology and English.

The admission in Goa medical college and hospital is on the basis of Scores in NEET examination followed by All India Counselling.

Check the website http://www.gmc.goa.gov.in for more details.
7th May 2019, 11:44 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get MBBS admission in Goa Medical College and Hospital?

To take admission in Goa Medical College and Hospital for MBBS, candidate must have done 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English as main subjects with minimum 50% marks.

Candidate must be 17 years of age as on or before 31st December of the admission year. Admission is granted on the basis of NEET entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?