4th March 2015, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com in Calicut University?

Sir/Madam,
I want to join Calicut University
for doing B.Com so please tell me
what percentage I have to get in 12th Commerce?
Please tell me immediately

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study M.Phil correspondence in Calicut/Kannur University for M.A. postgraduate? Percentage required for admission?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BBA?
  3. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for B.Com honors?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com in any reputed colleges of Calcutta University?
  5. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  6. Percentage required in 12th class to get admission for B.Com honors from Jammu University?
  7. How can I join M.Com through correspondence in Calicut university? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  8. How much percentage is required to study BBA in Calicut University
  9. Possibility to pursue and minimum percentage required for M.Phil Correspondence from Calicut/Kannur University?
  10. When is the entrance exam for CA in India? How much is the percentage required to study CA? What types of documents are required?
  11. Percentage required in 12th standard to study MBBS in China?
  12. Can I do CA during B.Com? I have passed 12th from commerce
  13. How to do M.Com through correspondence in Calicut University
  14. BCA or B.Com from GNIIT: better option after 12th standard with commerce? Percentage required in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the exam date of 1st and 2nd semester B.Com of Calicut University?
  16. Minimum percentage required for Mass communication after 12th standard commerce stream? Colleges?
  17. Can I study MCA from IGNOU? I am a B.Com commerce general student from Calcutta University
  18. Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science?
5th March 2015, 12:01 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com in Calicut University?

To apply for Commerce in Calicut University, the applicant should have passed Intermediate from a recognized School or equivalent qualification with at least one commerce subject at intermediate level and it is eligibility for admission to the B.Com course.

-> Candidate who have not studied at least one commerce subject for intermediate level or equivalent examination then should have at least 45% marks in all the subjects in the examination.

-> If the candidate should have secured at least 45% ( in 6 subjects) in the examination to become eligible to apply for the calicut university.

More details, Visit the official website :- http://www.universityofcalicut.info/
4th December 2019, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com in Calicut University?

How much minimum percentage for b.com admission in government colleges
11th February 2020, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th commerceto study b.com in Calicut university
7th June 2020, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam, I want to join Calicut University for doing B.Com so please tell me
what percentage I have to get in 12th Commerce?
Please tell me immediately
12th July 2020, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

What Is the minimum percentage required for plus two to get bca admission
5th August 2021, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage for getting admission for b com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?