24th January 2019, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Genetics and Plant Breeding) for BSc(Agriculture and Plant Breeding) student?

Hi friends, I have completed my BSc in Agriculture with an elective subject which is Plant Breeding. I want to study MSc with Genetics and Plant Breeding. So, am I eligible to study MSc with this specialization? Please let me know asap.

30th January 2019, 02:36 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Genetics and Plant Breeding) for BSc(Agriculture and Plant Breeding) student?

=> M.Sc. Genetics and Plant Breeding or Master of Science in Genetics and Plant Breeding is a postgraduate Plant Pathology course.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

=> The candidate should have passed bachelor degree in the relative field from a recognized university.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in M.Sc(Genetics and Plant Breeding) after completing B.Sc(Agriculture and Plant Breeding).
31st January 2019, 02:02 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Genetics and Plant Breeding) for BSc(Agriculture and Plant Breeding) student?

Eligibility to study M.Sc (Genetics and Plant Breeding) for B.Sc (Agriculture and Plant Breeding) student are:-
Applicants should have completed graduation in Agriculture or Horticulture or Forestry or Biology from any recognised university.
Applicants should have also scored minimum 50% marks at the level of graduation.
31st January 2019, 03:28 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc (Genetics and Plant Breeding) for B.Sc (Agriculture and Plant Breeding) students are mentioned below:-
Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in science stream like Agriculture, Forestry, Chemistry, Biology etc. with at least 50% aggregate from a recognised university.
31st January 2019, 07:59 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study M.Sc(Genetics and Plant Breeding) for B.Sc(Agriculture and Plant Breeding) student are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their graduation from a recognized university.
Candidate must have scored 50% aggregate in graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?