3rd June 2019, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to study BVoc(Software Development) in Kasturba Institute of Technology, Delhi?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to study BVoc(Software Development) from Kasturba Institute of Technology, Delhi. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard to get admission in this institute for BVoc(Software Development) course? Please let me know immediately.

7th June 2019, 03:50 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BVoc(Software Development) in Kasturba Institute of Technology, Delhi?

=> Bachelor of Vocation in Software Development is a graduation level course and the duration of Bachelor of Vocation in Software Development course is 3 years.

=> The minimum percentage required in 12th to study BVoc(Software Development) in Kasturba Institute of Technology, Delhi is 50%.

=> The candidate should have passed 12th class in any stream from a recognized board.
8th June 2019, 06:16 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BVoc(Software Development) in Kasturba Institute of Technology, Delhi?

The minimum percentage required to get admission in Bachelor of Vocational Studies course is 55% in 10+2 without any Supplementary or Compartment.

There would be relaxation of 5% offered to the candidates of the reserved categories.

You can check more details on https://www.kitd.ac.in/.
20th June 2019, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

My son is in 12th so I worried about his future he was so skill power & tallented after 12th what can he do
19th July 2020, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Last date of admission for B . VOC in Kasturba institute of technology
26th September 2021, 03:24 PM
Minal F

Candidates must have to score 50%marks in 10+2 or 10+2 ITI.
28th September 2021, 01:45 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

You are asking about cutoff details which cannot be predicted at this stage of the exam.
The cutoff marks depend on many factors such as :
• Number of applications
• Level of examination
• Number of vacancies etc.
At this stage you are advised to appear in the counseling and hope for getting the college of your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?