24th July 2018, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to study BBA(Banking & Insurance) in Delhi Institute of Rural Development?

Dear Sir, I want to get admission in Delhi Institute of Rural Development and Technology for BBA in Banking & Insurance course. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard for getting admission and studying this BBA course in this college? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study BBA(Banking & Insurance) in Delhi Institute of Rural Development?
  2. How many BBA(Banking & Insurance) seats are available in Delhi Institute of Rural Development?
  3. Admission procedure to study BBA(Banking & Insurance) in Delhi Institute of Rural Development?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Banking & Insurance) in Delhi Institute of Rural Development?
  5. Which course should I opt for a better future after Diploma in rural development?
  6. What shall I do to join Rural Development course from IGNOU?
  7. Admission procedure of Ph.D program in rural development in IIT? Eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which college is best for MBA?
  9. Percentage required in 12th to study BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?
  10. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC to study BSc(Maths) in Delhi University?
  12. How much percentage is required to do rural management under Atkal University? Is there any entrance exam in rural management?
  13. In which colleges can I apply after scoring 98.2 percentile score in Feb MAT?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Botany) in Delhi University?
  15. Colleges in which I can get after scoring 248 GATE score?
  16. Detailed information, admission procedure and percentage required in 12th to study B.Stat in ISI, Delhi?
  17. What are the benefits of studying B.A. in Rural Development?
  18. Colleges under DU South Campus offering BCom(Banking & Insurance) course?
2nd August 2018, 01:53 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BBA(Banking & Insurance) in Delhi Institute of Rural Development?

=> B.B.A. Banking and Insurance or Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking and Insurance is an undergraduate Banking course.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> As per my knowledge, the minimum percentage required in 12th to study BBA(Banking & Insurance) in Delhi Institute of Rural Development is 50%.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: G.T. Karnal Road, Nangli Poona, New Delhi, Delhi 110036
Phone: 011 6543 3333
3rd August 2018, 01:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BBA(Banking & Insurance) in Delhi Institute of Rural Development?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I want to get admission in Delhi Institute of Rural Development and Technology for BBA in Banking & Insurance course. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard for getting admission and studying this BBA course in this college? Please tell me asap.

Eligibility to study BBA (Banking & Insurance) in Delhi Institute of Rural Development is a pass in 12th of CBSE or any other board with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (best of four subjects including English) and must have studied English as a subject and also qualified Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Guru Gobind Indraprastha University Dwarka, Delhi (GGSIPU). Therefore, the percentage required in 12th to study BBA (Banking & Insurance) In Delhi Institute of Rural Development is 50%. Delhi Institute of Rural Development website link is given Click Here
28th September 2021, 01:47 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

As such there is no fixed criteria for the course you have mentioned.

But a general percentage criteria followed is minimum 50%.

If you have scored above this, you get a good chance to get a seat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?