22nd November 2020, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get an education loan for studying BBA(Hons) in National School of Management Studies Bardhaman?

Hi friends, I want to study BBA(Hons) course in National School of Management Studies Bardhaman. I would like to know if I can get an education loan for this course? I am a little worried because I want to apply for an education loan for this course. So, is it possible or not.

25th November 2020, 03:36 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Possibility to get an education loan for studying BBA(Hons) in National School of Management Studies Bardhaman?

Yes, It is possible to get an education loan for studying BBA(Hons) in National School of Management Studies Bardhaman.

To get Education loan visit any bank after your admission.

Ask them for Education loan and if you are eligible than only fill application form.

Now attach all required documents and submit it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?