27th September 2018, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure BSc(Chemistry) admission in Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat?

Hello everyone, I want to study BSc with Chemistry Honours from Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for securing admission in this institute for this BSc course.

30th September 2018, 01:38 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure BSc(Chemistry) admission in Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat?

The very first thing I would like to let you know about the Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat is that the same institute does not offers B.Sc (H) degree in Chemistry and hence no question is valid regarding the eligibility or admission procedure to the same degree course in NIT, Surat.

For details regarding the different courses offered by the same institute along with their respective admission criteria and procedure, you can refer to the link www.svnit.ac.in.
1st October 2018, 08:51 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure BSc(Chemistry) admission in Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat?

As far as you are concerned about taking admission in Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology i.e; NIT, Surat to pursue B.Sc (H) degree in Chemistry then it is not possible as the same institute does not offer B.Sc degree course in any discipline.

For more details regarding different degree courses offered by NIT, SURAT, you can visit its official website i.e; www.svnit.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?