27th May 2018, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study BSc(Nursing) in Himachal Pradesh University?

I have applied and preparing for BSc(Nursing) entrance exam of Himachal Pradesh University. I have heard that this is the expensive university. So, I want to know that if I will get the seat for BSc(Nursing) course in this university then I can get scholarship or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Why students of Annamalai University are not eligible to study MBA in Himachal Pradesh University?
  2. Procedure to apply for Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship 2018?
  3. How much amount I will get under Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship? -- [New]
  4. Is it advisable to do M.Phil (Hindi) from Himachal Pradesh University?
  5. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  6. Important dates of Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship 2018
  7. Cutoff rank required in HP-PAT to study Polytechnic course with scholarship?
  8. Am I eligible to get registered in paramedical council of Himachal Pradesh after completion of B.Sc Radiology?
  9. Eligibility to apply in Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship for ECE Diploma student? -- [New]
  10. Will the BA Certificate from Madurai University be valid in Himachal Pradesh?
  11. Guidance to pursue M.Ed through Himachal Pradesh University being a candidate having done B.Ed from Kashmir University?
  12. Eligibility criteria to get National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship held by State Council of Educational Research & Training, Solan (Himachal Pradesh)?
  13. How may I appear in B.Ed from HP university (Himachal Pradesh)?
  14. How to get a seat in MSc Computational Biology/Bioinformatics in Central University of HP?
  15. Why Himachal Pradesh government doesn’t consider my diploma in civil engineer from IGNOU?
  16. How many BSc(Nursing) seats are available in Himachal Pradesh University?
  17. Can I get domicile of Himachal Pradesh if my place of birth is HP but I studied in Punjab?
  18. Which universities are recognized by UGC in India? -- [Most Discussed]
28th May 2018, 08:53 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study BSc(Nursing) in Himachal Pradesh University?

Yes, there are different scholarships available to the meritorious students in Himachal Pradesh University. And these scholarships are like Jawaharlal Nehru scholarship which are given to general girl students who have completed their 10 + 2 from HP Board and have secured above 85%. There are number of scholarships available and the eligibility criteria are also different.
But to avail these scholarships you have to qualify the entrance exam that is conducted by Himachal Pradesh University that is called BSc nursing entrance test.
28th November 2019, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study BSc(Nursing) in Himachal Pradesh University?

My girl cleared bsc nursing entrance exam. She is obc category student and she get 82% marks in 10 2 science stream . She get any scholarship. Please tell me
24th November 2020, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have applied for bsc nursing entrance exam and my marks are quite good .I want to apply for kalpna chawla schloorship ,but the merit list of bsc nursing has not been declared.But the kalpna chawla schloorship has Last date 30th November.How can I apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?