18th January 2021, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get an education loan for studying BPharm in Royal College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences?

Hi friends, I want to study BPharm course in Royal College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. I would like to know if I can get an education loan for this course? I am a little worried because I want to apply for an education loan for this course. So, is it possible or not.

21st January 2021, 09:48 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Possibility to get an education loan for studying BPharm in Royal College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences?

Yes, It is possible to get an education loan for studying BPharm in Royal College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences.

After your admission in Institute visit any bank and ask for education loan.

If you are eligible than fill application form and attach all required documents.

Submit application to get education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?