16th January 2021, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure per semester for Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design in Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology?

Dear friends, I want to get admission in Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology for studying Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design. Can you please tell me about the course fee structure per semester for this course? Please let me know about the semester fees asap.

18th January 2021, 12:40 AM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: What is the fee structure per semester for Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design in Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology?

The following is the fee structure for Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design in Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology :-

Per Semester Fees :- Rs.63,000/_.
Total First Year Fees :- Rs.1,26,000/_.
Total Fees :- Rs.2,52,000/_.(For 2 Years)
18th January 2021, 05:12 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure per semester for Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design in Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology?

Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design at Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology is a 4 year duration course and the fee expense of this course is given below.

Tuition Fee Every Year is Rs.123150
Other Fees One Time is Rs.2700

Year I - Rs.1.26 Lakhs
Year II - Rs.1.23 Lakhs
Year III - Rs.1.23 Lakhs
Year IV - Rs.1.23 Lakhs
Total - Rs.4.95 Lakhs

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.vift.vidya.edu.in
20th January 2021, 04:25 PM
jeet2porwal

The fee structure per semester for Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design in Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology can be seen below.

You have to pay Rs. 1,23,000 per year for 3 years as tuition fee .

You also have to pay Rs. 3000 as admission fee.

This course will cost you total Rs. 4.95 Lakh.

For admission procedure visit official website-

http://vift.vidya.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?