9th June 2016, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of getting admission in MBBS through sports quota

Can anyone please provide me the information about getting admission in MBBS course via sports quota as I have got a gold medal in fencing and bronze medal in kho kho at state level. Kindly provide me the information as soon as possible.

13th June 2016, 12:46 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of getting admission in MBBS through sports quota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone please provide me the information about getting admission in MBBS course via sports quota as I have got a gold medal in fencing and bronze medal in kho kho at state level. Kindly provide me the information as soon as possible.
Yes, you can get admission for MBBS course through through sports quota. But, it is mandatory that you must qualify in the entrance exam and score specific cut off marks fixed by the respective university. Some fixed percentage of marks will be given as a Relaxation for the candidate who belonging to sports.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?