2nd June 2016, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become an Astrophysicist? Career opportunities after the course?

I want to become an Astrophysicist and therefore, want to know about the steps taken to become an Astrophysicist. Also, can anyone please tell me the career opportunities for the same. Please provide me the required details as soon as possible as I want to start preparing for it at the earliest.

13th June 2016, 12:25 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become an Astrophysicist? Career opportunities after the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to become an Astrophysicist and therefore, want to know about the steps taken to become an Astrophysicist. Also, can anyone please tell me the career opportunities for the same. Please provide me the required details as soon as possible as I want to start preparing for it at the earliest.
It is recommended to undergo a Bachelor Degree and Master’s degree in the field of Astrophysics from a recognized board. It is also important that you must have good knowledge in Physics and Mathematics subject.

- > To pursue a Bachelor Degree Astrophysics course, one should have basic qualification of 10+2 with Math and Physics as main subject from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?