13th November 2021, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of getting admission in St. Xavier's College, Mumbai with less than 90% in Intermediate?

I have a confidence that I will get 80 in 12th Arts but cut-off for BA in St. Xavier's College, Mumbai is 91%. Will I get admission in the college with less than 90%? Is there any way to get in there? Which are the other colleges or similar nature and reputation?

15th November 2021, 08:40 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of getting admission in St. Xavier's College, Mumbai with less than 90% in Intermediate?

If you are CBSE/ICSE student score over 90% and you can easily get admission.
If you are HSC student, try to score 85-90%.
It's better to fill the form on their online website and pay the fee in form of DD and then wait for 1st merit list.

The list will have your name if it finds you in prescribed cutoffs.

After that you have to report to the college with all required documents.
You need to possess the form given by MU which is mandatory for every candidate seeking admission.

And if you don't find you name in the list , then you can apply to other colleges as your percentage is quiet good.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?