8th July 2018, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to join IGNOU for BTech 1st year candidate of UPTU who has got job in Indian Air Force?

Sir, I have done my 1st year of BTech from UPTU. But now I got the job in Indian Air Force. I don't want to quit BTech course. So, I want to continue my course from IGNOU. Is it possible? Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Indian Air Force being a BTech Civil girl candidate?
  2. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  3. Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for a girl candidate?
  4. Required Eligibility criteria to join Graduation in IGNOU being a candidate working in Air Force?
  5. Job opportunities in Indian Air Force for girls through B.E.(Civil Engineering)? Safety available for girls in Indian Air Force?
  6. What shall I do to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of ECE?
  7. Can I join the Indian Air Force while pursuing Diploma in ECE? What is the procedure to join the Indian Air Force?
  8. Can a Female candidate get a job in the Indian Air Force? What will be the pay scale?
  9. Can a Female candidate join the Indian Air Force? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Air Force?
  10. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Chances to join Indian Air Force for M.Arch candidate?
  12. Am I eligible to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of B.Sc? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this?
  13. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  14. After B.E ECE how can I join Indian Air Force?
  15. How to get a job as a pilot in Indian Air Force after passing BSc 1st year?
  16. What can I do to join Indian Air force? I am studying in 1st year M.Pharm
  17. Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for a girl candidate with 5 years of IT experience?
  18. How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force for BSc(Physics) 1st year female student? -- [New]
12th July 2018, 10:41 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join IGNOU for BTech 1st year candidate of UPTU who has got job in Indian Air Force?

As you said, you have done 1st year of BTech and now you are a employee in Indian Air Force.*So it is quite possible to continue your course from IGNOU. *B.Tech from IGNOU may be the best option for you to pursue an engineering degree through distance mode. It is a 4 year duration of course(8 semesters of 6 months each).

Eligibility to pursue Engineering*degree from IGNOU is as follows.

Candidate must have completed 3 years diploma in relevant field from a recognised polytechnic or its equivalent.
or
Candidates who have successfully completed all the courses at least of 1st year of B.Tech. Degree from a recognised institute/ university. Such candidates may apply for credit transfer as per IGNOU rules.
=>Candidates should be employed in Central or State-level industrial organisation or in public sector or in other related organisation.

Last edited by ppsahu; 5th August 2018 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Remove dots
12th July 2018, 05:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join IGNOU for BTech 1st year candidate of UPTU who has got job in Indian Air Force?

B.Tech is not offered by IGNOU and you can only pursue such courses in regular mode only. There is no distance mode B.Tech degree available in India from a recognized institution.

Hence, you have to quit B.Tech, if you want to join Indian Air Force. You can enroll in some other course at IGNOU, if you want to pursue graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?