26th January 2019, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) for a candidate with 142 marks in JEE Main?

Sir/Madam, I have scored 142 marks in JEE Main. Do I have a chance for admission. I am a General category student. I want to get in Aeronautical Engineering branch in my BTech. Tell me if I have any chances for admission.

28th February 2019, 10:36 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) for a candidate with 142 marks in JEE Main?

=> B.Tech. Aeronautical Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Aeronautical Engineering is an undergraduate Aerospace engineering course.

=> In order to get admission in Bachelor of Technology in Aeronautical Engineering course, the candidate should have passed 12th class with science stream from a recognized board.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to study BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) for a candidate with 142 marks in JEE Main. My suggestion to you is that you should apply for the admission in that college which accept your entrance examination score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?